Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 35-40 servings
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 (16 ounce) bags Musketeers miniatures candy bars, chopped into small pieces
1. Melt butter. Remove from heat and add the semi-sweet chocolate. Cover mixture and allow it to rest for about 3 minutes in order for the chocolate to melt. Stir until smooth.
2. Add the heavy cream, gradually, stirring until totally incorporated and chocolate loses its shine.
3. Refrigerate until slightly firm, for 20-30 minutes.
4. Roll chocolate into small balls and then roll into chopped 3 Musketeers Bars, pressing gently to adhere.