Tater Tot CasseroleEdit
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Yields: 4-6 servings
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1.Red onion chopped
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1/2 t Pepper
- 1 T. Dried parsley flakes
- 32 oz Frozen tater tots (hashbrowns, nuggets, or real fresh potatoes to your choosing)
- 2- 15-19oz Nacho cheese soup
- 1- large can kidney beans
1.Pre Heat over to 400 degrees.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, combine the ground beef, onion, salt, pepper and parsley. saute for 10 minutes, or until the meat is browned and the onion is tender. Drain the fat.Stir in kidney beans, add one can of soup to the mixture. Set aside.
3. Mix tatertots with the remaining soup.
4. Spray a 8x11 casserole dish with pam, and use 3/4 of the tater tots mixture as a crust, lining the bottom and sides of pan with tater tots.
5. Add the ground beef filling to the tater tot crust, and top with remaining tater tots.
6. Bake covered in conventional oven for 45 minutes, or until headed throughly and top with grated cheese. Bake for additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Cool and serve alone, or with sour cream and your favorite salsa.