Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Description[edit | edit source]
I like french fries, but I also like sweet potato fries. These are just as delicious, if not more.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium chili seasoning
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Directions[edit | edit source]
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
2. Use peeler to peel sweet potatoes. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and then cut into 1/2-inch thick fries.
3. Place fries in a large mixing bowl. Add oil and sprinkle with spices. Toss until they are thoroughly coated with spices.
4. Spread fries in a single layer on baking sheet and place in preheated oven. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, turning once to ensure even cooking.
5. Remove from oven and serve hot.