Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
I like french fries, but I also like sweet potato fries. These are just as delicious, if not more.
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium chili seasoning
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
2. Use peeler to peel sweet potatoes. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and then cut into 1/2-inch thick fries.
3. Place fries in a large mixing bowl. Add oil and sprinkle with spices. Toss until they are thoroughly coated with spices.
4. Spread fries in a single layer on baking sheet and place in preheated oven. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, turning once to ensure even cooking.
5. Remove from oven and serve hot.