Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 1 cup
Description[edit | edit source]
Zesty and light, this is a great alternative to reaching for the standard dip sold in the grocery store. Serve with crackers or low-fat potato chips.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1/4 cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon (1 ounce) chopped drained bottled roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup walnuts (1 3/4 oz), toasted
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Directions[edit | edit source]
1. Place all ingredients except oil in a food processor and purée.
2. With motor running, all oil in a slow stream and blend until incorporated.
3. Season with salt and allow to chill for 10-15 minutes before serving.