Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4-6 servings
Quench your thirst with this delicious punch! Perfect for large family dinners and bbqs!
- 1 6 oz. can frozen pink lemonade
- 1 cup milk
- 1 10 oz. package frozen (fresh, if in season) strawberries
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- additional strawberries for garnish (optional)
1. Pour the first four ingredients into a blender and blend for 3-5 minutes, or until smooth.
2. Pour into punch into glasses (or punchbowl).
3. Allow to chill for at least 15 minutes.
4. Garnish with remaining fresh strawberries (optional).