- Pillsbury pie crests
- Peanut butter & Jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fully open pie crests to a circular dough format.
- Spread Peanut butter first all over the dough.
- Spread Jam of your choice all over the dough.
- Roll the pie crest(s) into a hotdog form.
- Put on a baking tray/tinfoil platter.
- Bake for 15/20 minutes.
- Creates a great treat for the family.
Should look something like this.
Sources: My kind and loving grandmother <3.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.