Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 6 servings
Description[edit | edit source]
Cheesy and flavorful, this quick treat will help you change the way your family feels about corn on the cob! Enjoy!
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ears yellow corn, husked and halved crosswise
Directions[edit | edit source]
1. Heat the olive oil in a heavy small skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for about 1 minute, or until it is tender and fragrant.
2. Remove skillet from heat and cool.
3. Set aside 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese and stir into the garlic mixture, along with salt and parsley.
4. In a large pan of boiling salted water, cook the corn for 5 minutes or until it is crisp-tender.
5. Using tongs, transfer the corn to a platter.
6. Brush the cheese mixture over the hot corn. Sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons of cheese on top and serve.