Chicken Baked in Plum sauceEdit
A super easy chicken dish with only four ingredients!
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons plum jam
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, plum jam and onion soup mix. Place the chicken pieces in a 9x13 inch baking dish and pour mixture over the chicken, coating thoroughly.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 1 hour, or until chicken juices run clear.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.