Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 12 servings
Sometimes a burger is the perfect dish for a warm afternoon or a neighborhood party, but what if people don't want to eat a whole hamburger? These mini burgers are the perfect solution to a party with lots of dishes or a group of little ones with smaller appetites.
- 500gms Minced Beef
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 12 Dinner Rolls
- Additional Tomato Sauce
- Step One: Chop the onion and grate the carrot. Place in a medium-sized bowl with the meat.
- Step Two: Add the tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce to the mixture and stir in.
- Step Three: Form the mixture into patties. Make sure to keep them thin so they can cook all the way through.
- Step Four: In a large frying pan heat oil and fry the patties for about 5 minutes on each side, or until they are cooked to your liking.
- Step Five: Prep the toppings for your burgers. Some classic suggestions include cheese, tomato, lettuce and onion.
- Step Six: Construct the burger on the buns and place on a serving tray near sauces.