Prep Time:Freezer, 24 hours
Cook time: Heat, 24 hours
Sticky Of The TackEdit
This is sticky tac. Home made recipe don't have to be food right? This stuff you can use to stick posters and other things up too!
- Elmer's Glue
- Plastic Rap
- A Warm Place
- First, squeeze a string of Elmer's Glue on the plastic wrap.
- Over night, put the wrap in the freezer.
- Next day, peel frozen glue off wrap.
- Stretch it, so it can get sticky.
- Put it in a warm place for about an hour.
- Color with marker
- Repeat steps 2-5
- Put in pool of water.
- Repeat steps 2-5 & 9
- Let dry over night
- STICKY TACK!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.