This quesadilla contains vegetables. My family calls it. (killer quesadillas).
- 2 Bell peppers. One red and one green.
- An onion
- Chicken breasts
- Sliced olives in a can
- Sliced raw mushrooms
- (Optional) a jalepeno, cilantro bundle, and sour cream.
- Cut the bell peppers and onion into strips. Cook over stovetop. Cook time and temp is your preference.
- Slice and cook the chicken breast on a stovetop. Cook time and temp is your preference.(you can do this while the bell peppers are cooking).
- Put the chicken to the side and cook the mushrooms in the pan you cooked the chicken in. Cooking time and temp is your preference.
- (Optional) put a mushroom on a chicken piece and eat it as a appetizer.
- Open the can of olives and assemble the ingredients on a tortilla. Fold the tortilla over.
- Bake the quesadilla in the oven cooking time and temp is your preference. Slice in fours.
- (optional) Serve with sour cream